- My training was carried out at the Quest
Institute, by Trevor Silvester. This is one of the top Hypnotherapy
schools in the country and Trevor himself trained under several
of the worlds leading practitioners of Hypnotherapy and
- I am a registered member of the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council), which is the national regulating body for the profession as a whole.
- I am a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy. It has a code of practice for its members; along with a grievance procedure.
- My approach is warm, relaxed and informal; so that each client is quickly put at his/her ease. Treatment is totally confidential and non-judgemental. Every effort will be made to ensure that each therapy session is an enjoyable, as well as a rewarding,
- Goals are agreed with the client before the beginning of treatment.
This ensures that the outcome of each treatment can be assessed
against expectations, to ensure total satisfaction of the client.
- Each client is treated as an individual and the content of the
therapy is structured around this concept. There is no one-size
fits all mentality.
- If, at the end of the information-gathering part of the session, either, you, or I do not think that hypnotherapy would be suitable for you, then there would be no charge for that session.
- The price structure is simple and fair.
- I do not believe in extending treatment longer than is necessary
and do believe in coaching clients towards self-sufficiency. This
concept of brief therapy ensures that the client only pays for
what is required to achieve the goal(s) agreed. You will be given an estimation of how many sessions will be required
- Ongoing support is given, not only between sessions, but also, where required, after the completion of treatment.
My aim is to provide that little bit more, to set me apart from other therapists and to ensure that every client ends his/her treatment fully satisfied with the outcome. Recent testimonials are shown below.
IBS sufferer (Oct 2011)
'Everything seems to be going well, stomach is very much better, I have been out for the day a few times and no thought of a toilet enters my head. I am doing the EFT everyday and my blood pressure is coming down steadily doing the train of thought you gave me to do. I am looking on the bright side and not the negative side, which is a great improvement for me, all thanks to your help as I feel more positive in myself and my confidence is improving slowly.'
Parent of young client (Sept 2011)
'Overall Chris, your treatment with P has far exceeded my expectations.'
Panic attack sufferer (Sept 2011)
'I have had a very good couple of weeks, was a little kind of groggy
after the last session but once the mist cleared - slept much better,
panic incident free, feeling quite chipper and very much feel like I
have hopefully turned a corner.'